Is it worth to own this Newsmy S8 Mini?

VickyLin

May 17, 2013
I learnt Newsmy released the latest android Tablet-Newsmy S8 Mini compared IPAD mini, It is ultra-thin design, as thin as 7. 2mm. Quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU(28nm), can reach up to 1. 6GHz Quad-core GPU, Quad-core Mali400, cool 3D games for your fun life 7. 9 inch OGS touch screen technology for beautiful pictures Over 8 hours displaying time Fashional Ultra-thin Design, only 7. 2mm thickness with aluminum body this info was got from Mewsmy official site: Newsmy | Wholesale Tablet PC & Wholesale Smartphones, the price is around $171. 99 anyone knows about this brand? I only know Newsmy is wel-known brand in China, is it worth to buy this amazing latest Tablet? Thanks and look forward to your advice.

$S8 mini.jpg

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hi Vicky.

Save yourself 20 bucks and buy the new Hisense Sero 7 PRO. It went on sale Friday at Walmart in the US only. (I assume that's where you are?) It's got the latest generation OS Android 4.2 JB and is also a well-known Chinese company, although this is it's first foray into tablets. The company is best known for their cheap TV's and also for their dismal service record. So, what else is new! But buying at Walmart, you're getting their return policy guarantee and you're also supporting the local economy.

Ed