Is this tablet from eBay any good?

chmcke01

Nov 2, 2011
I am thinking about getting this tablet off of eBay:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices looked at the sellers feedback and he gets a good rating and looked at the feedback for this specific tablet and almost all are good and they even have a Youtube video showing it in use. What do you think? If you were in the market for a tablet in this price range would you buy this? If not, what would you get instead?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I am thinking about getting this tablet off of eBay:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices looked at the sellers feedback and he gets a good rating and looked at the feedback for this specific tablet and almost all are good and they even have a Youtube video showing it in use. What do you think? If you were in the market for a tablet in this price range would you buy this? If not, what would you get instead?

Hi chmcke01,
Here's the same one in our site for $144: Apad robot Android 2.2 Tablet PC with ZT-180 Processor and 512RAM RJ45 Slot and HDMI Output - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
Good luck to you!:)

chmcke01

Nov 2, 2011

Actually, I have done more research and it looks like this is the best tablet in this price range:
10" FLYTOUCH 3 16GB TABLET SUPERPAD 2 II ANDROID 2.2 GOOGLE GPS CAMERA 3G HDMI | eBayhat do you think of this one?

My main reasoning for avoiding SpeMall is because whatever the price you have to add $20-$30 for shipping. So, if I bought a $145 tablet from you it would actually cost $175.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011