Issues playing Words with friends

pegpisani

Jun 13, 2012
I own an acer iconia tablet A200. Justmlearning my way around ot so I will have several questions later. For now I am trying to hook up wit some friends playing words. When I search using user Id I isially get the message that they are not in the system. What system are they referring to? and when i send an invite ti play via contacts that person gets the message but is asked to download words and choose ios or android. They don't understand because they already r playing words, so why download and they don't have an ios or an android. Most are using windows. And finally, why sometimes whenI search for someone using their user Id and words accepts them instead of a name they attach a number and I wont recognize who I am playing. Can I cha nge that number to their name on my end anywhere. Thank you.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I own an acer iconia tablet A200. Justmlearning my way around ot so I will have several questions later. For now I am trying to hook up wit some friends playing words. When I search using user Id I isially get the message that they are not in the system. What system are they referring to? and when i send an invite ti play via contacts that person gets the message but is asked to download words and choose ios or android. They don't understand because they already r playing words, so why download and they don't have an ios or an android. Most are using windows. And finally, why sometimes whenI search for someone using their user Id and words accepts them instead of a name they attach a number and I wont recognize who I am playing. Can I cha nge that number to their name on my end anywhere. Thank you.

They will need to change their User ID through Facebook. Also, to play against a friend they will have to have started using the Facebook version then you can start playing with them.