Jelly Bean is Now Rolling Out to the WiFi Motorola XOOM (Started Last Night)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
xoomjellybean.jpg

Motorola is now pushing Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA for the Motorola Xoom Wifi. Earlier this week, update build JRO03H went out to soak testers and has now become the official release build for the update, making Motorola's Xoom Wifi the first 10 inch tablet to receive Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. You can check for the update under settings>about device>software update, but you may not see it immediately. If you don't, try clearing the Google services framework by going to settings>apps>all>Google services framework>clear data, and then try again. Let us know when you get the update in the forums below.

As originally posted by eDogNights over at DroidForums.net

Source: Techcrunch

xsentrick

Apr 27, 2012
i would like to just get ice cream sandwich on my motorala xoom but they still haven't released here in the uk yet. Motorola i am very disappointed with you.

nflo671

Dec 29, 2011
Just recieved Jelly bean at about 9:00 this morning its awesome google now is cool:) and its very butter haha!! I had to clear my google services framework and then i went to system updates and updated!! THanks Motorola. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
tazz3 said:
how did motorolla get jelly bean before transformers

The zoom was much like the Nexus, developed by Motorola in close cooperation with Google as an experience device.

Sent from my Tablet like device running Android