JexTab Delux 10.1" Capacitive Tegra 250 Android 2.2 / 3.0!! Built In 3G Have a Look!

Jexaa

Jan 18, 2011
We are proud to announce our latest product to the JexTab range the incredible:​
JexTab Delux With Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual Core Processor!
N102-sideview-R-2.jpg

I will have a product review video up on our site / youtube by the end of the week. Honeycomb update available within a month so keep your eyes peeled! We will be launching with the 3G version, WiFi only to follow. 3G model will be priced at £289.99, please see more pics and specs below. Would be good to know what you all think?!?

Display: 10.1 Inch WXGA 1024 * 600 Capacitive Panel
CPU: Tegra 250 Dual Core
Ram: 512MB
Flash: 512MB
I/O: 1*USB 2.0, 1*3.5mm, 1*HDMI, 1*Micro-SD, 1*Sim Slot
Webcam: Front facing 2mp
WiFi: 802.11 b/g
Battery: 3300mAh 7.4v Li-ion polymer
Multi languages....
Installed: googlesearch, browser, email/gmail, video player, audio player, alarm clock, apk, calculator, calender, es file explorer, es task manager, global time, photo browser, youtube. (android market shhhh!)
Media player: mp3, wma, mpeg, mpeg4, mpeg2, mpeg1, 3gp
Dimension: 275 * 78 * 14 mm
Weight: 700 grams

N102-Top-2.jpg

N102-bottom-2.jpg

N102-bottom-6.jpg

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
You might be able to produce documentation to show that they are identical devices as federally certified products, so you just need to take care of import feeds.

Hopefully cheaper than the Viewsonic 10s. Custom firmware compatibility is an issue on 3G units though.

beegee_tokyo

Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Specs and picture look very much like the Advent Vega / Viewpad 10s. Lets hope they bring honeycomb as promised within a month. This could be a source for a hc ROM for us.

For 3G, I agree, has some problems with custom ROMs, but we can at least try it.

You might be able to produce documentation to show that they are identical devices as federally certified products, so you just need to take care of import feeds.

Hopefully cheaper than the Viewsonic 10s. Custom firmware compatibility is an issue on 3G units though.

beegee_tokyo

Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Will there be a 3G version and what is the link to your site?
Specs look very much like Advent Vega and price is comparable. How do you differentiate your tablet from the Advent Vega one?

We are proud to announce our latest product to the JexTab range the incredible:​
JexTab Delux With Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual Core Processor!
I will have a product review video up on our site / youtube by the end of the week. Honeycomb update available within a month so keep your eyes peeled! We will be launching with the 3G version, WiFi only to follow. 3G model will be priced at £289.99, please see more pics and specs below. Would be good to know what you all think?!?

Display: 10.1 Inch WXGA 1024 * 600 Capacitive Panel
Ram: 512MB
Flash: 512MB
I/O: 1*USB 2.0, 1*3.5mm, 1*HDMI, 1*Micro-SD, 1*Sim Slot
Webcam: Front facing 2mp
WiFi: 802.11 b/g
Battery: 3300mAh 7.4v Li-ion polymer
Multi languages....
Installed: googlesearch, browser, email/gmail, video player, audio player, alarm clock, apk, calculator, calender, es file explorer, es task manager, global time, photo browser, youtube. (android market shhhh!)
Media player: mp3, wma, mpeg, mpeg4, mpeg2, mpeg1, 3gp
Dimension: 275 * 78 * 14 mm
Weight: 700 grams

jwar1976

Mar 26, 2011
This tablet does look really good, I can't wait to see a video of it along with a possible sale date. In regards to the Honeycomb update, I understand that there is a good chance that NVIDIA will only be supporting the Ventana chipset with Honeycomb, but am not able to find out what platform this tablet is built on ?.

Jexaa, do you have any more information on this smart piece of kit ?

beegee_tokyo

Developer
Feb 8, 2011
This tablet does look really good, I can't wait to see a video of it along with a possible sale date. In regards to the Honeycomb update, I understand that there is a good chance that NVIDIA will only be supporting the Ventana chipset with Honeycomb, but am not able to find out what platform this tablet is built on ?.

Jexaa, do you have any more information on this smart piece of kit ?

Its written in the specs:

Same as Advent Vega, Viewpad 10s, pov Mobii, .....

slybunda

Dec 23, 2011
Honeycomb update available within a month ??

wouldnt buy it unless they did do the update to honeycomb. most tablet makes promised update to gingerbred and didnt even do that.