Just entered the world of Android Tablets

gwick4tech

Jul 9, 2011
Hey everyone! Picked up a Sungale 7" Tablet MODEL# ID702WTA. It runs on the Wondermedia WM8650 Processor.

I paid 99.00 at a local 6th Avenue Electronics store here in New Jersey.

So far its been fun. I about to install Uberoid and hopefully improve the tablet performance.

The only thing I am not happy with it is the wifi. I can't pick up the Optimum Wifi which is part of my cable service. Seems like signals are very weak. May have to either setup a wireless router in the apartment or set up a wireless repeater to boost the signal.

Anyways, looking to read all the news tips and ideas here.

Gene

piratone

Jul 9, 2011
got mine for £53 about 87 bucks, no name, WM8650 Blue LED black socket, the board is a M009s v9 my WiFi range was about 8ft from the router, crap so i opened it up (instructions on youtube) and found there was no wire on the Wifi card just a bare connector, so i used 1 from an old laptop, range is ok now, now i can get a signal upstairs (about 20 ft "with a wall in the way") but still not great, (compared to my netbook), now waiting for a new 7" full Tablet screen cover from china cost for 2 about $1.50 + delivery total about 8 bucks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Congratulations on the new tablets and welcome to the forum.

cfrivas

Aug 4, 2011
$$(KGrHqEOKj0E4f)9R54MBONWWlD+8g~~0_1.JPGWaiting on device and ready to tinker with it. [h=1]MID M80006 Google Android 8" Touch Tablet [/h]

Last edited:

denitiajaleel

Jan 8, 2012
I jus received the same for my bday gift. My wifi works, but im having problems downloading apps. I get an error that there is no number associated with my device

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi denitiajaleel, congratulations on the nice bday gift and welcome to the forum. I see from your other post you've already found the right place to post questions about that tablet, hopefully someone will come along soon and help you out. Good luck!