Just joined

tschultz52

Mar 21, 2012
Hey, Glad I found you. I recently purchased the Archon 2 Android 4.0 (Blitz RS8) from Lightinthebox. It's great, but the documentation sucks. I'm also new to tablets [I have no practical need for one...just wanted it] so I'll take all the help I can get. About me; I'm a Environmental Consultant dealing with large cap regulatory compliance issues (i.e. water and air pollution permits). I'm located in Virginia's Northern Neck (close to the Chesapeake Bay).

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello tschultz and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the section I gave you a link to would be the place to go. That section of the forum is for folks who don't know what tablet they have and those like yourself who have a tablet that doesn't have a specific forum for it. Don't worry though, you'll have plenty of company there and hopefully lots of help. Enjoy that new tablet and the forum!