Kaser Net's Go Yofun722

dreamstar2118

Aug 20, 2011
Hi. I need help. I bought this tablet (the net's go) on ebay last week. I didn't received it until the day before yesterday. It worked fine yesterday, it was working fine today. The only thing is that, earlier today, I was using it. I turned it off. Then, I tried to turn it back on, and it won't go further than the android screen. It's been three hours like this. It doesn't boot. I turned it off and back on several times, I even tried a download from the kasercorp.com site (which is the "Rescuer") and it won't work. It keeps doing the same thing. I really like it, but I want it to work. Any help out there please???

sunflower1980

Oct 17, 2011
Have you tried to reset it to factory without using Rescuer? Here are the steps:

FIRST BACK UP ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KEEP AS THIS PROCESS WILL ERASE EVERYTHING ON YOUR TABLET!!!

1. Turn off your Net'sGo

2. Take out your SD card and plug it into your computer.

3. Download firmware here.

4. Unzip

5. Copy the following files to your SD card: (You may also want to format your SD card at this point as well)

internal_storage_ubi.img
system_ubi.img
userdata_ubi.img
zImage

6. Put SD back into tablet.

7. Press and hold back button (on front) and power button for 6 sec.

8. Release and wait. It can take up to 3 min. The screen will be dark during this time.

9. The system will reboot and everything will be set to factory.

I did this and it helped my issues a lot. I have Android 2.2 on mine. If the link stops working, please let me know and I will fix it. :)

Last edited:

dylan92

Mar 20, 2012
when i try to download firmware a notice pops up saying it has been blocked. any other advice?

tomw

Apr 10, 2012
Megaupload web site has been taken over by the Feds. Where can the firmware be found these days?

james.utru

Dec 1, 2013
Could someone please help me get this file? I am trying to repair the a Net'sGo for my friend's daughter and I just CANNOT locate this file online. Not even on the Kaser website itself and they're have not responded to my attempts of contacting them.

tomw

Apr 10, 2012
Get the rescue stuff from kaser's web site. Put it on a PC, and then use the adb program{inside a DOS window} to restore the stuff from the PC to the kaser. You need to use the USB cable plugged into the PC and the USB port on the net's go.
tom

I'll check back to see if you understand...
tom

tomw

Apr 10, 2012
Update:
Kaser no longer has the rescue ZIP file available from their web site. I have been unable to locate the .IMG files anywhere. Apparently this is a dead orphan unless the site ops can contact Sunflower1980 via their records to get access to the files lost from Megaupload.

tom