Koby Cyros Market, Skype and Google Acc. Problem

Shaldos

Nov 6, 2011
Hi People. I just got this new Kyros Tablet and I'm having some major troubles getting stuff on there. First I tried to downloading Skype, but it won't let me download without the app without the market. So I tried manually downloading the Market. I was able to install it, but then it told me i needed to sign in with my google account and asked if I wanted to do this now. So I pressed "Yes" but all it would do is send me back to the main screen. If I go onto Accounts & Sync I can not add my Google Account, I only have to option to add Facebook or Corporate. So no luck there. Then I downloaded Skype manually from another website. After successfully installing it, I can't sign in Skype. It just tells me "Can not sign in now, try again later". I checked my internet connection for WiFi, it works all fine, I can connect to the internet and everythin, just can't add the tablet to my google account to get into the market. It would be really nice if anyone here could help me fix this. I looked all over the internet, but didn't really find any help. My Coby says on it: "Model mid8024" I got it recently but don't have the manual.

crazyonekid

Dec 17, 2011
I find many looking to install apps from the market, a great video on how to do this is
. This will set you up with the market, but that will not solve issues with Skype. The thing to remember is the tablet is not a phone and the drivers for the phone applications are different on the tablets. Ideally you need several app markets to find the correct app for your tablet. If you have a Coby install getJar http://www.cobyusa.com/getjar-apk/ this app market does a better job of ensuring the apps will work with your Coby tablet. That said many apps such as Skype will work for voice calls on your tablet, but video drivers have not been sorted yet I am sure they will be just keep your eye out for updates. Hope this helps with frustration.

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan

Jul 17, 2012
I have coby mid 7010 i m having big problem i have installed getjar into my tablet, i can load every software but but i can not install when i click to install after few second msg come (application not installed) plz help me what should i do
/