Kogan Agora Marketplace problem

rubf

Oct 20, 2011
Hi I hope you can help me

I have just got my first android tablet a Kogan Agora 7" and am having issues with the marketplace. Many of the applications 50% ish (Kindle, Angry Birds etc but not Angry birds Rio) are unable to install to my device. I get the following error message 'Your device is not compatiable with this item'. This occurs on both the app and browser version of marketplace.

The Model Number of the device is CT-MID7007 and shows up as a 'telechips CT-MID7007' in the browser marketplace.

Android Version is 2.3.3, Kernel 2.6.35.7
Build Number CT-MID7007 20110826_0902

thanks

edtaa

Nov 25, 2011
Thanks Blankers but seems that LCD Density is not in the App market for the Kogan. Don't you have to root the device first anyway before using LCD Density?

nunya

Feb 16, 2012
Kogan Agora 7" Tablet PC with Capacitive Touchscreen - Powered by Android katbl07andc

Above is my new Tablet and we are having trouble with a few things,
1 I cant sinc with my Kindle account as when I try to download app KINDLE FOR ANDROID it tells me that it is incompatable with my devise. This is the one main reason I bought the Kogan was to read my books that I have in my Kindle account.
2 I downloaded the Kindle free ebooks app and still cant sinc with Kindle.

3 I downloaded the games Angry Birds Rio and Heaven & Hell apps and when I open them they try to load don't & then goes straight back to the Home Menu.
I hope someone can help.

I tried these other ideas to no help unfortunately
Cheers Wendy.......... in Australia

bilber

Jul 14, 2012
What I've been doing is downloading the apk files to pc then putting them on a USB and transferring them that way.

I also rooted the device so I could remove the phone apk to stop the device looking for a 3G signal all the time, which was wasting the battery.

A lot of the apps that are incomparable on the store work fine when you load the apk file.