Kurio Tablet not conecting to my router

jagerjen73

Dec 24, 2012
I purchased my son a Kurio tablet for Christmas, I am trying to get it setup and it wont connect. When I type in passcode it just searches and then times out. Every other device/tablet we have connects with no problem. not sure why this one won't. I have taken it to a McDonalds and had no problem connecting to theres which makes me think it Modem related. Any suggestions as what to try? I know nothing about modem, I get into it's settings and am completly lost.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I purchased my son a Kurio tablet for Christmas, I am trying to get it setup and it wont connect. When I type in passcode it just searches and then times out. Every other device/tablet we have connects with no problem. not sure why this one won't. I have taken it to a McDonalds and had no problem connecting to theres which makes me think it Modem related. Any suggestions as what to try? I know nothing about modem, I get into it's settings and am completly lost.

Welcome to the forum

Modem related would also be my guess. I have a link be,ow with fixes for WiFi connection problems. I feel certain one will work for your problem.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi jagerjen, congratulations on the new Kurio tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Smiley3737

Dec 26, 2012
- retry entering your password

vicki28

Dec 26, 2012
Hi

I also bought my son a kurio for xmas and also carnt get it to connect to my WiFi we have 2 x laptops and other various iphones, desktop computers etc in the house and they all connect to the internet fine with no issues yet the kurio will not even connect im not sure why this is happening or what to do with it :(

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi

I also bought my son a kurio for xmas and also carnt get it to connect to my WiFi we have 2 x laptops and other various iphones, desktop computers etc in the house and they all connect to the internet fine with no issues yet the kurio will not even connect im not sure why this is happening or what to do with it :(

Welcome

Did you look at the suggestions in my WiFi connection problem link below?

phimon

Jan 12, 2014
I have an Apple Extreme router, all my devices connect fine except the kurio tablet. The tablet connects fine to my cell tethering and to friends wifi. Updated the router plus erased all wifi clients on router. After rebooted the router all is fine!