Kyros 7024 Web Browser Issue

becks

Jun 15, 2011
Hey I was just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem. Sometimes my kyros 7024 will get stuck loading a page and stopping it doesnt work and neither does waiting a few mins. to see if it will fix itself. I always end up having to turn my tablet completely off then back on for the browser to work again. Anyone else have this problem, and does anyone know if there's a way to fix this? I'll probably call up tech support if I cant figure it out, but just wanted to know if anyone here could help.

Ray50

Apr 24, 2011
I like and use the Dolphin HD browser and have not needed to re-boot. (I used the stock browser the first few days I had the tablet and did not need to re-boot)

That said....I have had the browser seem to hang when I have a very poor WiFi signal. I had this today and found the tablet was re-connecting to my wireless router and during that time the browser stopped....I guess that does not seem to be your problem but I thought I would pass it on.

becks

Jun 15, 2011
Thanks for the reply!
I completely forgot about the other browsers :eek:! I'll give dolphin a try and see how it works.
Thanks again!