Language Settings for the Lenovostore (Applications Store)

arvind7787

Jul 9, 2012
Hello,

I have just received a Lenovo Ideapad A1 from someone in China. However, the system language and the appstore language were set to Mandarin by default. I have managed to change the system language to English. However, the lenovostore, or the appstore language is set to Chinese and I'm unable to find the setting to change it to English. A bit of a problem considering I don't speak Chinese.

Would it be possible for someone to help me by telling me what part of the screen to click on to access this setting. For example, within the appstore, say top right and then 4th option on the list in the middle etc. Any alternative solutions would be welcome. Have tried to sort this out for over 10 hours and its a bit frying.

Thank you sooo much in advance for anybody that has 5 minutes to tell me how to access this setting.

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
I couldn't find anything within the Lenovo store app to change settings, but I wonder if going to settings/applications/manage applications/all/Lenovo App Shop and then clicking Clear data would reset or remove the presumed previous login information and allow it to reset to your locale.

skumar1342

Mar 14, 2013
Does this solution work? I am currently in china and bought this tablet, even after changing language setting all i can see in Lenovo store is in Chinese language only. I would really like to know, if any alternate solutions available for the same problem mentioned by Aravind at the head of the post.

Thank in advance for anyone who helps.

Regards,
Sireesh K