Last chance to delete browsing history - Google

HenryDEV

May 14, 2012
Last chance to delete your browsing history before new google privacy policy goes into effect.
You can do it from a browser on your Android tablet. This also pauses further recording of your browsing history unless you restart it.
Just FYI
Sent from my GT-P6210 using Android Tablet Forum

Hi Tom,

if you want to delete local history on Android, you should use some history eraser like Android Delete History, the best one ;)

Try it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carlandjefferson.AndroidDeleteHistory

Sweet :cool:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
HenryDEV said:
Hi Tom,

if you want to delete local history on Android, you should use some history eraser like Android Delete History, the best one ;)

Try it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carlandjefferson.AndroidDeleteHistory

Sweet :cool:

That's good advice, but what the original post was about was deleting your browsing history from Googles databases. They were about to start sharing your history among all Google services and you had an opportunity to delete your entire browsing history permanently before that happened. You supposedly also have the ability to stop Google from tracking your browsing but I have my doubts about googles integrity at times. They will undoubtedly still track it, although they might do it anonymously, our maybe I'm just too cynical.

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
that really wouldnt have any effect on anyone.unless they stay signed in all the time which i dont.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
pharoah said:
that really wouldnt have any effect on anyone.unless they stay signed in all the time which i dont.

If you are using an Android tablet that has google services installed you are probably being tracked a lot more closely than you might think.

cocodear

Apr 29, 2012
I downloaded the Android Delete History and ran it. The program erased most of the history, but not all of it. Now, how to close an open window or whatever Android calls it. No 'close' button, icon, etc.

Thanks,

Laurel

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
cocodear said:
I downloaded the Android Delete History and ran it. The program erased most of the history, but not all of it. Now, how to close an open window or whatever Android calls it. No 'close' button, icon, etc.

Thanks,

Laurel

Android memory management handles things pretty well, but you can close specific apps or stop running services either using the applications tab in settings or with a task manager.