Le Pan 9.7 TC 970 on sale

ResidentEvil

Nov 6, 2011
Hey guys I saw this on line ; Le Pan 9.7 TC 970 on sale at Comp USA and Tiger Direct for $199.99 is that a good deal ?

Last edited:

GnatGoSplat

Dec 5, 2011
The price dropped from $299.99 to $199.99 on Newegg as well. It's a few bucks cheaper on Newegg since they offer Free Shipping and S&H is $4.05 at Tiger. I didn't see the price advertised, I'd just been checking different sites regularly because my wife wants a tablet after being envious of my HP Touchpad. I ended up ordering from Newegg since I had a bunch of Newegg gift cards to use up, as well as the Google Offers $20 off $40. Every now and then, Walmart.com has it in stock for $197.xx as well, but they charge sales tax.

Was it ever $169 in the US? That was just Amazon Canada as far as I know. I never saw it go below $198.xx on Amazon US.

gfinockio

Dec 8, 2011
The price dropped from $299.99 to $199.99 on Newegg as well. It's a few bucks cheaper on Newegg since they offer Free Shipping and S&H is $4.05 at Tiger. I didn't see the price advertised, I'd just been checking different sites regularly because my wife wants a tablet after being envious of my HP Touchpad. I ended up ordering from Newegg since I had a bunch of Newegg gift cards to use up, as well as the Google Offers $20 off $40. Every now and then, Walmart.com has it in stock for $197.xx as well, but they charge sales tax.

Was it ever $169 in the US? That was just Amazon Canada as far as I know. I never saw it go below $198.xx on Amazon US.

Yeah, that was Amazon Canada. Sorry!

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Tapatalk

frankthetank

Jun 20, 2011
That is pretty much the going rate for this tablet. Well worth the money. For this price point it can't be beat in my opinion.