le pan II accessories

May 3, 2012
Where would I go to get the HDMI to 30pin cable, and the 30pin to rj45 cable adaptors? The only cable I see on le pans website is the USB adaptor which comes with the tablet from the factory. Thanks in advance.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Unfortunately you can't get them any where, not even from Le Pan. Oddly enough this is a long standing issue and while understandable at first there is no reason they shouldn't have them by now. Shame on you Le Pan :(

May 3, 2012
That's disappointing especially because I love this Le Pan II. I'll just have to attempt to make my own.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Yes, very disappointing. Although you can use Apple cables for charging with a little modification it isn't clear if their adapter cables will also work. I don't think anybody has tried yet.

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
the hdmi cable should be available soon. i have a picture of it but i cant figure out how to attach it here. you can see it at lepanlife.com its on the front page. Le Pan is starting to make some real progress finally. ICS shouls be out soon too. within weeks. ive ben told the cable would be on amazon by te end of the month.

May 3, 2012
I was looking to see if I might be able to find a female USB A to female rj45 adaptor and jack that into the stock USB they give us. I'm guessing the lp2 already supports such a conversion its just that LP doesn't have the ability to produce the cables. Any thoughts?

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
i saw a male usb to female RJ45 at frys today. I know you can get a female to female usb. So you could do that. the le pan v118 update does have ethernet configurtion sttings. So hopefully you can get it to work that way.