Le Pan II Battery Life Problems

dk167218

Aug 29, 2012
I purchased a Le Pan II earlier this year. I noticed that the battery life isn't as great as what the reviews say. I usually charge my le pan and it takes a few hours to be fully charged. Whenever I unplug my le pan, I would be able to use it for a couple of hours.

I noticed that whenever I put my le pan to idle for a day or even half a day, the battery complete dies out! Is this a common problem that everyone else is having?

I downloaded 'battery saver" apps that destroys apps but I see no difference in the battery life. Someone help!

coryrk

Feb 17, 2012
Dk,

You may want to take a look at some of your settings. Adjust the wifi settings and those for the screen. I did this for my lp2 and it made a difference. Also, battery life seems to be better on ICS.

May 3, 2012
I know there was a discussion a few months back about batteries and how "its abusive" to run them dead and fully charge but I still disagree. (Call me old school) I headed to the advice of these people saying that charging at 50% won't harm blah blah blah. It doesn't harm the battery they were right, but it will throw your battery meter off. Fully charge it and then run it til it turns off. Recharge it. This should re-calibrate your battery meter and it won't say you have to charge it back up in 2 hours.

May 3, 2012
To elaborate on the ice point mentioned. My mother in law also has a lp2 and I just recently upgraded hers to ice but when it was on 3.2 if it was idle for more than a day the reset button would have to be pushed in so don't confuse that with no battery.