Le Pan Tablet freezing when using Pinterest App

midnightie

Mar 26, 2013
I just got my le pan tablet S firmware 2046 yesterday and today when I was using the Pinterest App it kept crashing every time I used it. I have to press the power button for a few seconds to get the le pan working again. This is really annoying and strange since I have another le pan S tablet which works perfectly and does not freeze or crash. I tried uninstalling the app and when it finished uninstalling the tablet crashed again and it told me that launcher had failed to respond. I installed the pinterest app again and it crashed again and the screen became a bit blurry. This is really frustrating and I was wondering if I should just send it back for a replacement or if there is a way to fix this for good.

Kairnage

Sep 25, 2011
I just got my le pan tablet S firmware 2046 yesterday and today when I was using the Pinterest App it kept crashing every time I used it. I have to press the power button for a few seconds to get the le pan working again. This is really annoying and strange since I have another le pan S tablet which works perfectly and does not freeze or crash. I tried uninstalling the app and when it finished uninstalling the tablet crashed again and it told me that launcher had failed to respond. I installed the pinterest app again and it crashed again and the screen became a bit blurry. This is really frustrating and I was wondering if I should just send it back for a replacement or if there is a way to fix this for good.

Have you tried doing a factory rest from recovery, or if you are rooted download a cache cleaner then re-install the app.