Le Pan tablet type S won't turn on

kater

Feb 7, 2014
Hello everyone,
I have had this tablet since Nov. 2013. It was all right. Now all of a sudden it shows no signs of 'life'. At first I thought the battery was really low so charged it for a very long time in an outlet I know works. Then tried resetting it; then pushed the "power" button simultaneously with the "reset" button (with a paper clip). I can't get any reaction.
Has anyone had the same problem?
Thanks.

kater

Feb 7, 2014
PROBLEM SOLVED!
I wrote to Le pan customer Service on their website and here is what I received. It helped me. I am posting it here hoping it might help somebody else, too!

1. Connect charger USB cable with tablet as you normally would to charge the tablet.
2. While pressing the power button down, pull the one end of USB cable that plugs into the adapter, out of the adapter. Leave the adapter plugged into the wall.
3. Plug the cable back into the adapter. You may need to do this few times. Customers have said that this has worked to charge the unit and get it power on.

If the tablet vibrates after doing this, please leave it connected to the charger for a couple hours to let it register charging. Please let us know if you can successfully charge the tablet and start using it after this method.

Good luck.