Le Pan TC970 - Vibration issue

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
I just bought my La Pan at Big Lots 2 days ago for 199.00 and am amazed at the quality feel and look of this tablet. I had some issues connecting to Wi Fi on my home Netgear router and contacted La Pan Tech support. They responded Within 24 hours with some helpful advice and it is well connected now. (Had to change from WEP to WPA2 after forgetting all current connections) it works fine on my Linksys router at work with WEP.

My current issue is, after using it for several hours the day I bought it it froze up and began to vibrate. The only way to stop it was to hit the reset button. I thought maybe this was some kind of radical battery low warning. Next night same issue. Might have been at about the same time of day. This morning all seems well again. I sent another case request to Le Pan and I will see what they say.

Generally I love, love, love this tablet. I have had several Cobys and this thing is a 1000 times better than them in my opinion.

Anyone else have a vibration issue?

slammer67

Dec 4, 2011
I had that happen to mine once while i was in the middle of downloading an app - it was some game but cant remember now which one. It just started vibrating and wouldn't stop 'til I did a reset.

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
I got a response from le pan. They said they were working on a new firmware that would address that issue.