Leap Into the Deep End!

Cymro

Jan 23, 2013
Hi there!

I have had a Samsung Tab2 for Christmas and am still feeling my way around. Had a PC for some years but do not even own a touch-screen phone, so I am a near complete novice!

I am retired from work, live in Wales, and I am a member of U3A (University of the Third Age).

My wife and I have children and even grandchildren who could help us get up to speed Tabwise, but they live away and are busy with their own lives.

I've had a look at some posts and realise I have quite a hill to climb, so I crave your indulgence for asking very basic questions to which I have not found answers in the Samsung Users' Guide which I have downloaded onto my PC.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum. We have a ton of people here willing to help so if you have a specific problem or question ask away.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Cymro, congratulations on your new Tab2 and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. When you're ready to ask those questions, just click this link to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 forum and you'll be in the right place to get help from the folks who own that tablet. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum. Also try the link in my signature for the basics of navigating the various versions of Android.