Leather case for Archos 70

LordGeek

Feb 7, 2011

I saw this also, I needed one for my Archos 70IT/250GB .. so I went to my local Best Buy to check out this case .. NOPE .. although Best Buys website states Archos 7 Internet Tablet, this item is actually is for the Archos 7 Home Tablet .. this tablet is just a little smaller and the Griffin case holes will NOT match the Internet Tablet for the Archos 70.

Although alot of people have mixed feelings about NewMP3Technology .. I did however purchase and is on its way to me already these items:

Leather Case : Leather Case with stand for Archos 70 8GB and 250GB - Archos Accessories
Screen Protector : Screen Protector for Archos 70 - Archos Accessories

Last edited:

rc211e

Oct 23, 2010
I saw this also, I needed one for my Archos 70IT/250GB .. so I went to my local Best Buy to check out this case .. NOPE .. although Best Buys website states Archos 7 Internet Tablet, this item is actually is for the Archos 7 Home Tablet .. this tablet is just a little smaller and the Griffin case holes will NOT match the Internet Tablet for the Archos 70.

Although alot of people have mixed feelings about NewMP3Technology .. I did however purchase and is on its way to me already these items:

Leather Case : Leather Case with stand for Archos 70 8GB and 250GB - Archos Accessories
Screen Protector : Screen Protector for Archos 70 - Archos Accessories

Good luck I ordered a case from these guys on 28 December still haven't got it yet, I have given up waiting and asked PayPal to refund.

LordGeek

Feb 7, 2011
Good luck I ordered a case from these guys on 28 December still haven't got it yet, I have given up waiting and asked PayPal to refund.

RC211E .. that bites .. but I cannot complain, both items I ordered (listed in my previous posting) was received 2/9/2011 - yesterday, via USPS Priority Mail.

Seeing that you are in Australia, I can relate to the mailing issues. My son lives in Townsville, QLD .. I sent him a package on January 4th, to this day, he still has not received !!!!

rc211e

Oct 23, 2010
RC211E .. that bites .. but I cannot complain, both items I ordered (listed in my previous posting) was received 2/9/2011 - yesterday, via USPS Priority Mail.

Seeing that you are in Australia, I can relate to the mailing issues. My son lives in Townsville, QLD .. I sent him a package on January 4th, to this day, he still has not received !!!!

Ironically mine arrived today posted February 8 - only 6 days in transit

rc211e

Oct 23, 2010
Here's the 2 cases for comparison

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1297803203955.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1297803203955.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,105
Last edited:

justinepeter

Feb 28, 2011
Norve is the best place for the leather case for the Android 102. There are elegant case conceived in top quality handcrafted leather. You will get a fully featured leather case.

rodney

May 10, 2011
Yeah that's where I hot my case also but it took me two months no exaggerations. I swear I thought they were hand making it for me.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android Tablet Forum