Lee's Master Tips List

Fuschia

Jun 16, 2013
I am having conecting internet when no WiFi is available. i own a nroid Ice Cream Sandwich.4.0 Jelly Bean.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I am having conecting internet when no WiFi is available. i own a nroid Ice Cream Sandwich.4.0 Jelly Bean.

Welcome to the forum
One of the links in my signature will take you to a thread that specifically addresses what to do if you don't have WiFi available. I'll tell you up front that no WiFi can be a problem. Tethering to a phone or getting a MiFi hotspot are 2 surefire solutions.

DonSchaeffer

Jun 24, 2013
I looked at the link for getting Adobe Flash. It says that my tablet should be rooted. Is that so? Adobe Flash would be useful but I don't want to mess up my tablet.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I looked at the link for getting Adobe Flash. It says that my tablet should be rooted. Is that so? Adobe Flash would be useful but I don't want to mess up my tablet.

Not certain where you saw that but not true. No root required but you do need to make a change in your security to allow installation of apps from 3rd parties.

irishmaughan

Aug 20, 2013
How do I d.l. onto my ad card? Jazz says it's full, no room, settings says it's empty. 8 gig card. It's mounted. Help plz

Last edited by a moderator:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
How do I d.l. onto my ad card? Jazz says it's full, no room, settings says it's empty. 8 gig card. It's mounted. Help plz

For privacy reasons I edited out your E-Mail. Can you read the card in a PC and if so what is the format of the card, FAT32?

nivek

Aug 13, 2015
I have a question, is that posible that i can connect a free data connection using my prepaid sim??

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have a question, is that posible that i can connect a free data connection using my prepaid sim??
I;m not sure I understand what you want/need. If you have a tablet with a SIM slot, (typically purchased from a cell phone provider), you "may be able to use a prepaid SIM but they are typically locked to the provider. There is no "free" data connection unless you are using a public WiFi and that costs the provider money.

nivek

Aug 13, 2015
Thnx for the information,another one my signal connection is only 2G is thier any other way that i can covert my signal to 3G??