LG Slate keyboard case

Punshui

Oct 10, 2011
I just bought a tmobile 4g LG Slate. I have 2 questions; first, did I buy the wrong 1? Should I have waited for the Samsung Galaxy 10.1? And Second; does anyone know where I can find a case that holds a bluetooth keyboard, or has one built in. I guess that is more than 2 questions, but any help and advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android Tablet Forum

dillysgirl

Oct 18, 2011
Hi! First off, I, too, own a G-Slate, and so far I am happy with it. When I tried out the original Galaxy, I didn't like it because, IMO, the screen was too small and it wasn't fast enough for what I wanted to do. Secondly, I got the chance to demo a Galaxy 2 and I just wasn't impressed - to me, it wasn't that much different from my Slate in terms of power or pixelation. However, if an HTC tablet came out for T-Mobile, I'd drop the full price in a heartbeat - HTC is my brand of choice.

Sonshine

Nov 30, 2011
Hello,

I also just recently purchased a T-Mobile G-Slate. I have searched considerably and have not been able to find a case with built in keyboard and wondered if you ultimately did?

Thanks and blessings.

Bob
[email protected]

I just bought a tmobile 4g LG Slate. I have 2 questions; first, did I buy the wrong 1? Should I have waited for the Samsung Galaxy 10.1? And Second; does anyone know where I can find a case that holds a bluetooth keyboard, or has one built in. I guess that is more than 2 questions, but any help and advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android Tablet Forum