List of Android App Review Sites

svetlanasun

Oct 26, 2011
Hi. Of course, the greatest number of application installs is brought by market.android.com, but its structure doesn’t let new applications get into the top. It’s like a circle: the more installs come to market.android.com, the higher the position of the application in the top is and the more installs appear on market.android.com again. And vice versa – if there are few installs, your application is not in the top, therefore no more installs appear.

It turns out that at first you have to make an effort to push your app to the top of market.android.com. But where can you get these first application installs? There are sites with the reviews of android-apps in the network: large and small, free and commercial. As I noticed they give a good start to the applications which get into the top of new applications of market.android.com afterwards. Here is the list of sites that I’ve found:

Submit Android App
Submit Android Apps - Sell Your Android Apps
Submit Android Application Latest Android Apps Review
Get Reviewed | Android Tapp
https://developer.amazon.com/welcome.html
Android Apps Review - Submit Your App | Android Apps Review
Submit Android application
Submit Android App | Best Android Apps Review
Submit Android Application - Android Apps and G1 Apps directory at AndroidAppsGallery.com
Submit An App « Android AppDictions – Android App Reviews, App Marketing, News, & Updates
Submit an App | Life of Android
Submit App / Hardware For Review :: Android Rundown – where you find the rundown on Android.
Apps400
Submit an App | Android Video Review - Video Reviews of Android Apps and Games
Submit iOS or Android App For Review | Apps To Use
http://www.100bestandroidapps.com/submit-android-app
Request for Review | Ask Your Android
Submit an App for Review & Demo - Daily App Show - iPhone App Reviews & Demos | Daily App Show - Video App Reviews for iPhone and iPod Touch Users
Top Android Apps and Games in the Android Market | AppBrain.com
AndroLib, Find all the applications and games available in the Android Market for your Android Phone, Droid, Galaxy S etc...
Android Apps | Appolicious ™ App Directory
Download thousands of Android apps from the Android Market - AndroidZoom.com
Android App Review Source
Reviews | Android.AppStorm
Androinica » Contact us

I apologize for the unsorted list – I still have no idea how to arrange it.

Please share some more sites where you can place your own android-application.

symphonyAdam

Dec 1, 2011
Great list! I have just released an app on the Android Market so I understand what you mean, websites like these are really important. One site I noticed that wasn't on you list is ****, they show the best apps designed for Android Tablets on their website: http://www.**************

Shineapp

Dec 2, 2012
Hi. Of course, the greatest number of application installs is brought by market.android.com, but its structure doesn’t let new applications get into the top. It’s like a circle: the more installs come to market.android.com, the higher the position of the application in the top is and the more installs appear on market.android.com again. And vice versa – if there are few installs, your application is not in the top, therefore no more installs appear.

It turns out that at first you have to make an effort to push your app to the top of market.android.com. But where can you get these first application installs? There are sites with the reviews of android-apps in the network: large and small, free and commercial. As I noticed they give a good start to the applications which get into the top of new applications of market.android.com afterwards. Here is the list of sites that I’ve found:

Submit Android App
Submit Android Apps - Sell Your Android Apps
Submit Android Application Latest Android Apps Review
Get Reviewed | Android Tapp
https://developer.amazon.com/welcome.html
Android Apps Review - Submit Your App | Android Apps Review
Submit Android application
Submit Android App | Best Android Apps Review
Submit Android Application - Android Apps and G1 Apps directory at AndroidAppsGallery.com
Submit An App « Android AppDictions – Android App Reviews, App Marketing, News, & Updates
Submit an App | Life of Android
Submit App / Hardware For Review :: Android Rundown – where you find the rundown on Android.
Apps400
Submit an App | Android Video Review - Video Reviews of Android Apps and Games
Submit iOS or Android App For Review | Apps To Use
http://www.100bestandroidapps.com/submit-android-app
Request for Review | Ask Your Android
Submit an App for Review & Demo - Daily App Show - iPhone App Reviews & Demos | Daily App Show - Video App Reviews for iPhone and iPod Touch Users
Top Android Apps and Games in the Android Market | AppBrain.com
AndroLib, Find all the applications and games available in the Android Market for your Android Phone, Droid, Galaxy S etc...
Android Apps | Appolicious ™ App Directory
Download thousands of Android apps from the Android Market - AndroidZoom.com
Android App Review Source
Reviews | Android.AppStorm
Androinica » Contact us

I apologize for the unsorted list – I still have no idea how to arrange it.

Please share some more sites where you can place your own android-application.

You can also try... Slineapp/ Submit Your App | Shine App | Best iOS( iphone, ipad) review site for top rated applications and not only, App and latest news from technology, android, nokia phones and games there you can choose your reviewer

spuby

Jan 15, 2013
Great list for developers, thank you.
Could you make this post a stickie and then we can go in and merge other similar posts into it to have a more comprehensive list with app submission sites?

spuby

Jan 15, 2013
I've updated the list for those interested, if anyone has other suggestions I'd be happy to improve it.

AppDorado

Oct 18, 2013
Hello,

can you please add AppDorado.com to the list? It is a new review site where developers can get their apps reviewed in exchange for reviewing other apps. I think it may be intresting mainly for indie developers...