Littles problems with my Wowpad...

fluorex

Jul 6, 2011
Hi all, i'm a newbie on this forum and on the android world.

So, I think there're problems with my Wowpad, it seems like it :
but the console menu don't come with me...
My problems are :
- The system update doesn't work : it says please check network all the time.
- I can't find the drivers; when I try to connect it on computer with a male/male USB, I detect an unknown device.
- There's sometime an error message which says there is a sudden closure of this application, like iDisplay.

Informations of my pad :

Firmware version : 2.1-update 1
Kernel version : 2.6.32.9 hzhao@emma //1
Build number : deb-r2.1.1001

Thanx for reading, I have seach everywhere but I found nothing :mad::mad::mad:

PS : Sorry for my english, I'm french, answer me anyway please :p

Bye...

Last edited by a moderator:

fluorex

Jul 6, 2011
Thank you for your response, I have tried your post but it's only works for 1170 and above and i'm 1001 :( Isn't it ?

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
You have to update your firmware first. You cannot flash a different ROM without flashing a new uboot nand first.

Sent from a SuperPAD via Tapatalk

fluorex

Jul 6, 2011
Yes, I know that my problem is to upgrade but I don't know how. You says I need to flash a new uboot nand, what is it ?
Sorry for my question is probably stupid.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Yes, I know that my problem is to upgrade but I don't know how. You says I need to flash a new uboot nand, what is it ?
Sorry for my question is probably stupid.

No stupid questions here!
Look in the thread for ROM #3925... they show you a step by step installation of a new firmware and U0 files to your tablet. The process is pretty simple. Rgocal and I are working on making it a whole lot easier. Just problems with the final details.

*note* make absolutly sure that you check and double check that you have the correct firmware. Cfrockit has a listing of the uboots that are compatible with what tablet.

Sent from a SuperPAD via Tapatalk

fluorex

Jul 6, 2011
Ok, I have try the guide but the "otg drivers" don't work on my W7 64bits and on my virtual xp when I try to flash V2852, it blocks to 0% but drivers work perfectly.
Have you got any solution for me or it's finish for me ?
Thank you:mad:

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Ok, I have try the guide but the "otg drivers" don't work on my W7 64bits and on my virtual xp when I try to flash V2852, it blocks to 0% but drivers work perfectly.
Have you got any solution for me or it's finish for me ?
Thank you:mad:

There are alot of issues when using 64bit systems to do anything with superpads. Unfortunately, I do not own one, so I cannot help you there.

Sent from my LG OP V using Tapatalk