location/market issues....HBO GO not working on 2.2.2

JDubTrey

Feb 20, 2011
Hello.

I had HBO GO working fine on 2.1...but now under 2.2.2 it just hangs when you click on a movie. Also, I went back to the market to see if I needed to get a new version and it appears that the Indoneasian 2.2.2 is not allowed to download it.

Has anyone else had issues with the HBO GO app? Has anyone else had the market issues since switching to 2.2.2? For some reason, it thinks this is a different tablet than the 2.1 version (have have the Best Buy 104).

I looked in build.prop and I saw a time zone setting that was on Asia but I changed that and it didn't make a difference. Does anyone have the 2.1 build.prop so I can compare them?

Thanks a lot!

Fendogz

Feb 3, 2011
I have HBO go and it's working just fine no problems. I was watching a movie (planet of the apes) on my Mytouch 4g on Wednesday and finnished watching it on the S7 today. I was surprised to see that it started where it left off.

JDubTrey

Feb 20, 2011
I have HBO go and it's working just fine no problems. I was watching a movie (planet of the apes) on my Mytouch 4g on Wednesday and finnished watching it on the S7 today. I was surprised to see that it started where it left off.

Thanks for the response.

Ah, you have the joenlian ROM. I just have stock indo.

Since you're in NY, I assume you have the BestBuy/Radio shack version?