Looking for a Cloud Service Provider

apatheticforester

Feb 28, 2015
Hey guys happy new year :) I was hoping someone here can relate and able to help me. Our office is currently looking for a reliable cloud service provider. The management finally decided to take the leap and make use of cloud computing. I know it's a little late for this move but we are making it happen this year. Since we have carefully studied the advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing especially with its security issues, I was hoping someone here can recommend a reliable cloud service provider which you have actually tried or utilized. We just have one requirement we need them to be a member of the Cloud Security Alliance. Thanks in advance.

Why Move To The Cloud? 10 Benefits Of Cloud Computing

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you are a Microsoft centric office, Microsoft would be a good option. Either that or a corporate Google account.

apatheticforester

Feb 28, 2015
Thank you for the response. You are correct that Microsoft is the best option. We have been informed of the benefits of having a provider that has a membership on cloud security alliance. I am sure Microsoft has this feature as well.