Looking For A New Tablet

charlesnyc

Nov 11, 2013
my name is charles just listed with d forum, i'm looking to purchase a tablet for sim card registration for cellular company.
we will do photo and finger print. os will be android 4.0 or higher, size 7" or higher with @ least 480x800 pixels or higher.
must have 3g,gprs,edge and wifi with microsd card slot for expansion or if built in must be 32gb or higher(can have both slot and internal storage) camera resolution will be 3.2mp or higher with auto focus.cpu-800mhz or higher with 512mb ram or higher.
sensors capable of fingerprinting and a price or 400usd or less

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi charles, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Unfortunately, your thread is in the wrong section of the forum. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I've moved your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi charlesnyc, according to your tablet requirements, i suggest you the PiPO MAX M9 pro Quad Core Tablet, more details please visit our website, welcome !

Have a nice day !

spemall.com