Looking for a solution for Allwinner A10 flytouch 7 Superpad 7 1.2''

Solomir

Aug 9, 2012
Hello good people, I come to you as a newbie in the tablet business seeking help.
I recently bought an Allwinner A10 flytouch 7 Superpad 7 1.2'' tablet.
When I received the device, it did not support google search voice recognition or GPS functions and its g sensor was out of balance with no option in the settings menu to recalibrate it.
After a factory reset, GPS showed some improvement, it still didn't work but applications like google earth became available to install.

Next I tried to root the device but it failed, the device isn't bricked, but its stuck on recovery mode so when ever I turn it on again it recalibrates the touch screen and the internal memory partitioning has changed, the main partition space shrunk to leave no extra room for any thing and when ever I try to install any application, I get an error message that there isn't any memory available.

I'm looking for a way to fix this, either by repartitioning the device through USB or installing a new firmware, but I have failed to find any solution by myself, every search I try gives me lots of places were I can buy the device but other than retail websites, it doesn't seem that many people care to write anything about it.

The technical information listed on the device is as follows:
model: M1050S
android version: 4.0.3
baseband version: 1.2
kernel version: 3.0.8 + jackie@ubuntu #74
build number: crane_bc1003-eng 4.0.3 IML74K 20120425 test-keys

Thank anyone who may offer a solution in advance.

YEMIN3M

Aug 23, 2012
Hello good people, I come to you as a newbie in the tablet business seeking help.
I recently bought an Allwinner A10 flytouch 7 Superpad 7 1.2'' tablet.
When I received the device, it did not support google search voice recognition or GPS functions and its g sensor was out of balance with no option in the settings menu to recalibrate it.
After a factory reset, GPS showed some improvement, it still didn't work but applications like google earth became available to install.

Next I tried to root the device but it failed, the device isn't bricked, but its stuck on recovery mode so when ever I turn it on again it recalibrates the touch screen and the internal memory partitioning has changed, the main partition space shrunk to leave no extra room for any thing and when ever I try to install any application, I get an error message that there isn't any memory available.

I'm looking for a way to fix this, either by repartitioning the device through USB or installing a new firmware, but I have failed to find any solution by myself, every search I try gives me lots of places were I can buy the device but other than retail websites, it doesn't seem that many people care to write anything about it.

The technical information listed on the device is as follows:
model: M1050S
android version: 4.0.3
baseband version: 1.2
kernel version: 3.0.8 + jackie@ubuntu #74
build number: crane_bc1003-eng 4.0.3 IML74K 20120425 test-keys

Thank anyone who may offer a solution in advance.

I happen to have the same (exact) pad, but without even trying to root mine, its stuck on the Android Boot Screen, I've been trying to reformat or upgrade it but no luck. I need help on this too as I only used it for 2days. I have since contacted the manufacturing; but his attitude shows that all "these people" care about is sales, no after-sale service of any sort.

a211097

Sep 10, 2012
I think the FLYTOUCH has issues. My unit shows the same problems and I have a lot of power issues with mine. Serves me right to buy online..