Looking to buy a Ainol Novo 7 Paladin Android 4.0 Tablet 7 Inch 8GB real soon.

Rjapz

Jan 31, 2012
$Ainol Novo 7 Paladin Android 4.0 Tablet 7 Inch 8GB.jpg

Hi guys, how's it going, Im new to this site. And I really need your help. I want to buy "or looking to purchase" a Ainol Novo 7 Paladin Android 4.0 Tablet 7 Inch 8GB, like the one at the above picture. Actually I want to buy 2, one for me and one for my son, cause his birthday is coming up. And just recently the idea came to thought. I live east in Maryland, which is near Washington DC and Virginia. Is there a way "website" for me to find/look up, locate products and find witch local stores/dealers carrying the Ainol Novo7 Android tablet.

I just wish the thought came sooner, It doesn't give me enough time to order online and wait, and it would also cost me an arm and a leg for 24hr, 3/5 day shipping. There is free shipping which is superb, but that would take 2 for 4 weeks tops. I know, its a mess for me, don't know what to think right now. I'm willing to commute 10, 20 or 50 miles if I have too, if there's a store carrying it near my area. Or do you know or have an Idea of what should I do or go, please let me know something ASAP, I hate to pressure you. I do appreciate it so much for you taking the time in reading my post and helping me.

Thank you guys

Robert

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
View attachment 5602

Hi guys, how's it going, Im new to this site. And I really need your help. I want to buy "or looking to purchase" a Ainol Novo 7 Paladin Android 4.0 Tablet 7 Inch 8GB, like the one at the above picture. Actually I want to buy 2, one for me and one for my son, cause his birthday is coming up. And just recently the idea came to thought. I live east in Maryland, which is near Washington DC and Virginia. Is there a way "website" for me to find/look up, locate products and find witch local stores/dealers carrying the Ainol Novo7 Android tablet.

I just wish the thought came sooner, It doesn't give me enough time to order online and wait, and it would also cost me an arm and a leg for 24hr, 3/5 day shipping. There is free shipping which is superb, but that would take 2 for 4 weeks tops. I know, its a mess for me, don't know what to think right now. I'm willing to commute 10, 20 or 50 miles if I have too, if there's a store carrying it near my area. Or do you know or have an Idea of what should I do or go, please let me know something ASAP, I hate to pressure you. I do appreciate it so much for you taking the time in reading my post and helping me.

Thank you guys

Robert
Hi Rjapz, welcome to the forum. yes, the Ainol Novo 7 Paladin can be a good choice, it's for $109.9 with shipping in our site, hope this what you want! good luck!

Rjapz

Jan 31, 2012
Coo, thanks Spellmall. Ill wait a little longer. If i cant find a local dealer Ill order from your site.

JimShortz

Feb 21, 2012
I've just bought a Paladin and it is a great little tablet, but a pain to setup unless you know what you are doing. I spent several days getting mine sorted and I have then blogged the whole process on my blog at techlovincodgers(add a dot and a com on the end).

I hope it helps some other lost souls! Enjoy...