Looking to buy performance Tablet!

FiretoFlames

Jun 27, 2012
I'm looking to buy a tablet with really good specs. Here are the minimum requirements

At least Dual Core
Front and Rear Camera
At least Android 4.0
1GB Ram
SD Expandable Memory
Bluetooth
I have a $400 budget

Would like to hear everyone's opinion on what I should get and why.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
hi. heres my choice, not too expensive either & an excellent tablet from a trusted supporting vendor on this forum. why? well, ive just received one of these for my father whose friend has an ipad2. his friend is spitting feathers because the android tab is at least its equal & better in many way that android has over ipads eg extra memory available, flash player, speed & accessiblity & the choice to customize to your own specifications. he was overwhelmed by how fast this tablet was, how smooth it was & the ease of use. if you go to link site you will see it has very high specs for the money including bluetooth . front & etc rear cameras. the seller is very honest & helpful & wont rip you off like some less reputable chinese suppliers, you can choose shipping options to suit your requirements.
you dont need to pay any more than this for a top notch tablet. well worth checking out.

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $257.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

tnsporting90

Jun 4, 2012
Hi,
I want to buy really good configuration Tablet but according to my budget allow me. Actually our ambition very high we should care full to our budget.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
FiretoFlames said:
That looks like a really good and solid tablet but I'm looking for something with name brand.

Name brands cost more, cause you are buying the name not the tablet. Samsung should have what you want.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi,
I want to buy really good configuration Tablet but according to my budget allow me. Actually our ambition very high we should care full to our budget.
hi try the same link .if this is too expensive , there is the original yuandao which is still a very good tablet with specs similar to my own sanei n90. there are cheaper alternatives such as 7 or 8inch screen tablets but i think for value and useability, this or the original yuandao are hard to beat.

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $257.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
I'm looking to buy a tablet with really good specs. Here are the minimum requirements

At least Dual Core
Front and Rear Camera
At least Android 4.0
1GB Ram
SD Expandable Memory
Bluetooth
I have a $400 budget

Would like to hear everyone's opinion on what I should get and why.

Hi FiretoFlames, Cube U30GT Pea is a great android tablet:

At least Dual Core: Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core
Front and Rear Camera: Front 2M pixel and back 2M pixel camera
At least Android 4.0: Android 4.0 ICS OS
1GB Ram: 1G RAM
SD Expandable Memory: Up to 32GB expand
Bluetooth : Yes
I have a $400 budget : USD 249.99 Shipped

Enjoy it!

FiretoFlames

Jun 27, 2012
I really want a brand name because the feel and quality is just so much better. I've bought of no brand electroics and they feel really cheap, the buttons are hard and everything breaks really easily. Plus I want some where accessories.

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
Take a long look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. I know it's the version before the newest one came out, but it has better specs and is much faster than the new $249 one. I bought one on Amazon, in the "Like New" category. Yes, it's used, but I knew I had 90 days to make sure there was nothing wrong with it, and if so, I could replace it. Amazon is a great place to buy. It was $227.00+ tax. When it first came on the market, it was $400. I've had it for a couple of weeks now, using it heavily every day, reading books at night in bed. I spent a couple hours doing running benchmarks, and it consistently came in the top 5, and lots of times the top 3.

It came with Honeycomb 3.2, but it is on Samsung's list to receive ICS soon. I really don't mind Honeycomb on it though.
It has a 1.2 Exynos dual core processor, which is said to be faster than the dual core 1.0 Tegra 2, and I believe that because I also have an Acer A500 Tegra 2 and the Samsung is much faster than it is. I also ran benchmarks on the Acer and it was far behind the Samsung.

It has a 3mp rear camera with flash and auto focus, and a 2.0 front camera, 1 gig of ram, SD expandable memory, Bluetooth, a IR Blaster TV remote, with is cool, Samsung's Touch Wiz UI which I don't mind, but you can install others with no problem, very good battery life.

I love it and very glad I bought it. I was going to wait to see what the prices would be on the new quad cores coming out soon, especially the Google Nexus 7, but decided to get the Samsung now and look at the newer ones later when prices come down. I read that the Nexus 7, quad core Tegra 3, IPS screen for $249 (16 gig) and $199 (8 gig) is available for pre-order now. It does sound nice though, but it only has a 1.2mp front camera. It will compete very well with the Kindle Fire though, I think.

If you're interested in the Samsung 7 inch Plus model, there is tons of info out there. Lots of good Youtube videos too.

Review: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (WiFi) | TalkAndroid.com

Last edited:

jnoctis

Jun 29, 2012
I would say wait for the Nexus 7.

Tegra 3 quad. 12 core gpu. 1.3 gh clocking. Comes with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).

I will defiantly be ordering this tablet sometime today

Natey2

May 25, 2012
I would say wait for the Nexus 7.

Tegra 3 quad. 12 core gpu. 1.3 gh clocking. Comes with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).

I will defiantly be ordering this tablet sometime today

Will this have Adobe Flash? I hear no Android after v4.0.x will have it.
As much as I hate Flash, there are just too many websites out there today that need it.

altar133

May 8, 2012
Get the asus transformer pad 300! It's a good durable name brand tablet! It has all the specs you said and is $400 for the 32 gig!

Starblock

Jun 18, 2012
I have a Samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus... not fancy just like other tablets but it's convenient to use, battery lasts for 2-3 days, it has a lot of accessories available, particularly cases... i've got 7 cases for my tab... lol

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
I really want a brand name because the feel and quality is just so much better. I've bought of no brand electroics and they feel really cheap, the buttons are hard and everything breaks really easily. Plus I want some where accessories.

Hi FireFlames, Cube is a Chinese brand with good reputation. You can buy all kinds of accessories at androidinabox.com: Accessories

Pachacuti

Aug 12, 2012
if it's not to late for this reply. If money is not a problem the transformer infinity, there is nothing better otherwise try the new MOMO11 it has jelly bean and quite cheap