Looking to Buy Tablet

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
It all depends on your use of the tablet in the first place. If you just want it to check email, search the web, and read ebooks then the Zepad might just be OK for a starter tablet to learn on. But I promise you that once you get hooked on it then you will want to move up to something with more memory, sharper image, and more processor speed. Been there done that. I now have the Acer Iconia 10" A500 tablet and love it. I bought the iPad when it first came out and hated it. Too limited in what Apple will let you do with it. I gave the iPad away and bought the Acer.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi LanceD,
it seems the tablet you linked is on sale in our site for $144: Apad robot Android 2.2 Tablet PC with ZT-180 Processor and 512RAM RJ45 Slot and HDMI Output - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
this tablet PC was the best seller last year. What i need to say is: for the price, it's still a very attractive tablet, but, there're also some latest tablet pc with newest android OS and good CPU on the market, you just need to spend a little more, then, you may get a quite decent one with better performance...
think about what's your needs, hope you can find what you want. good luck!:)

Last edited:

LanceD

Oct 13, 2011
I did end up getting the 10 inch Zepad tablet from electronicdealz.com and received it yesterday. I had a few issues but the customer service rep at Electronicdealz was able to help me out. I'm glad the company is US based or I'd have not gotten all my questions answered. I really like the tab. Its great for a newbie like me and I'll probably upgrade once I am more experienced. I'm sure there will be plenty of newer and more powerful models coming out in the not so distant future. Technology is changing so fast.