Lost SD Card?

lyndan

Jul 29, 2013
Hi,
Is it possible that my micro SD card could have gone too far into my Memo, as when I went to remove it it just disappeared and it certainly wasn't on the floor or the chair I was sitting on :confused:
I can put another one into the slot but I would like to access the one that is lost.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
If the MSD was actually in the slot, it can't go in too far unless the slot is severely damaged. On some tablets, there's an opening around the slot that's large enough to slip a MSD into, that might be what happened to you and your card is now somewhere inside the tablet. If that's what happened, AFAIK the only way to retrieve it is to open up the tablet.

lyndan

Jul 29, 2013
If the MSD was actually in the slot, it can't go in too far unless the slot is severely damaged. On some tablets, there's an opening around the slot that's large enough to slip a MSD into, that might be what happened to you and your card is now somewhere inside the tablet. If that's what happened, AFAIK the only way to retrieve it is to open up the tablet.
Thanks for that, as I have only had it a few months I will try and get it opened by someone who knows what they are doing, I'll go back to where I bought it.