M010f DOeS noT BOOT

dougie95

Aug 10, 2012
I own an M010f (an eken m010f clone) and when i decided to erase all data (factory reset), it stopped booting. Having gone through many forums, i found out the iuw software and IusEdit.
I tried packing some of the firmware i had downloaded but the tablet says 'package damage' and i'm sure its the way i am handling the IusEdit.
Can somebody please help me bring my tablet back to life?????

(firmware at hand: m009daf23, m010f android 2.3.3 firmware(21 nov 2011), m013(512MB)2.3 and the infotmic23...)e

In addition, the digits at the bottom of ANDROID 0.6.3.5

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Look to see if there is a reset button other than the factory reset (usually a pin hole). Try to use that reset button first then reboot and try another factory reset. If that doesn't work you may have an issue with the SD card or the firmware file. Make sure you have a reliable SD card and try to get one that is around 2 GB. Sometimes larger cards cause issues when doing factory frimware flashes. The last thing you want to make sure is that if the file download site has a MD5 Sum you check it against your download. If the MD5 Sums don't match your firmware download is corrupted and you will need to download it again.

JP

dougie95

Aug 10, 2012
What is md5 sum? and i need help on how to pack the file using IusEdit by vio... Please help

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
What is md5 sum? and i need help on how to pack the file using IusEdit by vio... Please help

Let me google that for you

MD5 Sum is used to make sure that a file downloaded without corruption. Many download sites will list the md5 sum next to the file. Use a sum checker on the PC to see if the numbers match ensuring you have a good download.

dougie95

Aug 10, 2012
Let me google that for you

MD5 Sum is used to make sure that a file downloaded without corruption. Many download sites will list the md5 sum next to the file. Use a sum checker on the PC to see if the numbers match ensuring you have a good download.
Can u help me with packing my firmware files into .ius using IusEdit.. Image types for the following files:
System
Userdata
Updater
Ulmage
Ramdisk