Mac User-Move Contacts?

RVSteve

Jan 3, 2012
Mac user for years with New SuperNova Tablet. Know how to move pictures over from Mac BUT how do you move "contacts" over from a IMac Laptop to Tablet?

Rocknrotty

May 18, 2012
1)first you need a gmail account
2)(gmail is limited to a few hundred contacts import/export) so if you have alot of contacts you need to save into small files on mac i split my contacts up into (abc's) one file called vCardsab.vcf,next file vCardscd.vcf and so on.
3)In mac addressbook select all a's and b's while they are highlighted go under file then export then export vcard (do this for entire addressbook make sure that files are small look on google faq's for max file size around 1M i think)
4) once you have all vcards saved into files like above go into gmail and import one file at a time.
5)you should have whole addressbook on gmail after this then follow gmails instructions to export/sync to Android phone.

good luck it took me a whole day to sync over 850 contacts onto my samsung gs2 x

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
You can also set up your Mac to sync with your Google Account, then have that sync to your tablet.