Manual needed

SpivMurph

Feb 22, 2012
I've got an Android 7" tablet which I'd like to download a manual for. Does anyone know of a website where I might find a PDF manual download?

model: M7206V2.2
type: VIA8650 with 1GHz
CPU 1MAPx210
the build is GRI40
Android OS 3.33

Thanks,
Ted

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Ted, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Discussions section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion. Hopefully, someone will know where you can get a manual for that tablet of yours. Good luck!

SpivMurph

Feb 22, 2012
Thanks for the manual, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be specific enough. It's not a question of what to do, but
a question of how to do it. Such as, how to downloading to an SD card, or saving text on it. Changing and saving a particular browser, using a
USB stick,or even getting web pages in English. Because Android is so different Windows, lo-tech people such ourselves need a manual
that tells us how to do things rather than what can be done.

If anyone can give us any pointers on this sort of stuff it'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ted

J

jimbo7630

Hi. SpivMurph, I can only suggest that you post specific questions in the Q&A section to reach the widest audience.

Last edited by a moderator: