Market Apps for Facebook - skype on kogan agora 10" Tablet

kanecj

Dec 29, 2011
The device runs on telechips using android 2.3.3. When you search for apps thro market app on tablet the results are limited to 4/5 third party software similar apps but not original . Facebook messenger can be installed but not facebook app. If try to download skype it says not compatible with telechips katbl10and. Emails to Kogan support have not been answered. Any ideas.Thanks

cardweg

Jan 1, 2012
The device runs on telechips using android 2.3.3. When you search for apps thro market app on tablet the results are limited to 4/5 third party software similar apps but not original . Facebook messenger can be installed but not facebook app. If try to download skype it says not compatible with telechips katbl10and. Emails to Kogan support have not been answered. Any ideas.Thanks

Having the same issue with my agora 8... considering the 7 day money back guarantee, but waiting until the holidays are over to give them a fair chance.

edtaa

Nov 25, 2011
I just discovered that Google Maps can be downloaded from the above website and it installs and runs fine whereas it is shown as incompatible with the Agora on Android Market. Go figure.

jonoly

Jan 4, 2012
Hi everyone, I have just bought the Kogan 10" Tablet for my son as a Xmas present, i am having lots of Teething problems!!
Lots of apps are missing?? I have had Android phones for 2 years but this tablet is a pain in the butt!!!
I have managed to get Skype, ebay and facebook to work, but tonight i tried to connect to my laptop and got a software error Need"Android Eclair driver" anyone else had these problems????
please Help
thanks Jon

edtaa

Nov 25, 2011
Hi Jonoly
Which apps are you missing? I seem to be able to get most apps and can usually find alternatives if any don't work. ESPN goals is my only real hole! As for connection to another computer, this works very easily either through the USB cable or wirelessly. I haven't seen the driver issue that you mention - have you googled it?

bindi

Mar 14, 2012
The Facebook link on that site no longer works - do we know of another alternative? I have had to bookmark it on home via a browser - which is a pain!