Market stuck on download

gsutton

Feb 2, 2011
I have a NookColor, rooted stock 1.1.0 with autonooter 3.0.

I just turned on my bc after charging and i had the following problems:

GoLauncher EX had lost all icons on all screens; not able to access Talk; not able to access Youtube; Market accessible, but hangs on download.

I wiped data in Titanium Backup and was able to login to youtube. But still not able to get into Talk and Market still hangs.

So I then tried backing up talk and market from TB but same problem. Any ideas? The last time thus happened i had to do a restore from a nandroid. Thanks for any help.

Sent using Tapatalk with my rooted stock NOOKcolor ereader tablet

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I have a NookColor, rooted stock 1.1.0 with autonooter 3.0.

I just turned on my bc after charging and i had the following problems:

GoLauncher EX had lost all icons on all screens; not able to access Talk; not able to access Youtube; Market accessible, but hangs on download.

I wiped data in Titanium Backup and was able to login to youtube. But still not able to get into Talk and Market still hangs.

So I then tried backing up talk and market from TB but same problem. Any ideas? The last time thus happened i had to do a restore from a nandroid. Thanks for any help.

Sent using Tapatalk with my rooted stock NOOKcolor ereader tablet

Sounds like you had a prblem in the Google Apps. YOu might want to try kiling services or frams work and then reboot. Not sure where it is but definitely sounds like some part of the google stuff is not working right.