Mcbub doesn't keep their word nor do they warranty the products they sale.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I have been trying to get my problems with this company settled quietly, but seeing the company doesn't respond I have no choice but to post publicly. mcbub claims to have a 12 month warranty on their tablets, I have been trying to get Mcbub to replace my tablet for more than a month. Mcbub simply won't reply, one can't send tablet back without a return number which one never gets.

I am tired of the games Mcbub I want a replacement or a refund.

Last edited:
J

jimbo7630

Not the treatment you'd expect from a "Supporting Vendor"!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I read some reviews that I found through google, and they were not very favorable...

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
I have been trying to get my problems with this company settled quietly, but seeing the company doesn't respond I have no choice but to post publicly. mcbub claims to have a 12 month warranty on their tablets, I have been trying to get Mcbub to replace my tablet for more than a month. Mcbub simply won't reply, one can't send tablet back without a return number which one never gets.

I am tired of the games Mcbub I want a replacement or a refund.

Hello

This is manager from mcbub.com.

I am very Shocked to see this problems in our forums. Please post the order number, and i will ask our customer service staff to give you solution right away. I still don't know what happend for this problem, but i can understand, how upset you are when you trying to post the information here. we are really sorry to giving you so much trouble.

However, please understand, mcbub.com is not a cheater , we have 12 month warranty, and you can send back the defective tablet for replacement in the warranty once we receive your return, this is our promise, we won't break it, i think there must be some mis-understanding. we have 6 customer service staff, answering emails all day. but please understand the time difference. also sometimes our emails will be sent to spam box, please also check that. also you can click the live chat button or directly call us to slove the problem, we are open to every customers.

Please post back for any information,we hope this things can be sloved for you immediately.

Again, we are sorry to give you so much trouble.

Thanks

Last edited:

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
I read some reviews that I found through google, and they were not very favorable...
Hello Moderator:

Sorry to giving you so bad feeling and sorry to hear that what you are talking about our site.

Yes, the internet is open, you can get a lot of information, good or bad, mcbub.com is open to every customers,and we are positive to answer every complaint. we won't hide the problem,and delete any bad post, we WANT TO SLOVE PROBLEM FOR CUSTOMERS AND make them change the feeling to us. That's what we want to do.

Also about the complaint, i need to say:

There is no perfect guy, we know we are also not perfect, BUT we are trying our best, thinking everyday to improve our customer shopping experience. we know "customer is GOD" , the customer is best treasure for us.

Also for the product we are selling,they are all chinese brand tablet. with a lot of function, but low priced. however, we know the quality can't be as good as the "big Brand",like apple, asus. we know our position and product. so we hired 8 staff to do the quality check before we sending the tablets to customers. we hope each customers are "happy rabbit" when they receive the tablet which get from mcbub. however, they are also some problem we can't control very well, like the shipping company or some freshman to android.
we know that is also not excuse, so when customer get broken tablet or some android noob need help, we are always to offer help.

that's mcbub.com. that's an oversea e-commerce team.

we know we are not perfect,but we are trying to make better, we want to face any complaint,and want to slove problems for customers.

we hope your understanding.

thanks very much.

Mcbub.com

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
My order number is 1041173, I am happy to receive a response, tablet has been broken since March. can't send back cause your company don't post return address. Custom must request address which I have but received no response.Thanks for the response, I just need the return address thanks.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
HI vampirefo:

Thanks for your understanding. I think our customer service staff has contacted and gave you solution,right? I also have checked their mailbox, there are really two emails from you, none of them about returns, maybe we get problem in the gmail, but anyway, it's our fault to make you feel so upset, the good thing is we are really care about what the customer talking to us, we are trying our best to fix any problems. so please don't worry. i will arrange the special customer service staff to take care of your returns and replacement.

also dear other mcbub customers:
due to the time difference and the mailbox problems, we may delay taking care of your problems, but please trust us, we are really really ready for every complaint,we trust each complaint has reason,and every complaint will help us to improve a lot. mcbub is open to reply any complaint,and we are positive to fix problems for our customers.

in the last, thanks to androidtablets.net forums, they give us the chance, a new window to meet our complaint. thanks guys.

PS: if any customers which can not get response quickly,you can try the following two method:

"you can also finds un on the live chat during the business hours: Sun. to Fri. 21:00-06:00, EST
Telephone: +86-(0)755-82704910
Phone Reception Hours: Sun. to Fri. 21:00-06:00, EST

"

My order number is 1041173, I am happy to receive a response, tablet has been broken since March. can't send back cause your company don't post return address. Custom must request address which I have but received no response.Thanks for the response, I just need the return address thanks.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Thanks for responding, I still need return address, also I checked my sent mail and it showed I have sent you 9 emails requesting a refund my last sent on April 27. Below is a copy of what it says.

I requested a refund sometime ago never heard from you, I am still requesting a refund, you were suppose to send me a number or something so i could return the tablet you never did. I still want to return the tablet. Are you going to send me the number so i can return the tablet or not?

Best Regards Vampirefo

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
HI vampirefo:

please check your mail box, i just send information about returns.

don't worry, i am here to take care your problem also.

:)

Thanks for responding, I still need return address, also I checked my sent mail and it showed I have sent you 9 emails requesting a refund my last sent on April 27. Below is a copy of what it says.

I requested a refund sometime ago never heard from you, I am still requesting a refund, you were suppose to send me a number or something so i could return the tablet you never did. I still want to return the tablet. Are you going to send me the number so i can return the tablet or not?

Best Regards Vampirefo

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I have received an email with the return information.
Thanks for helping, I have changed the title in first post to show mcbub is sticking to their word and replacing the tablet.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I have received an email with the return information.
Thanks for helping, I have changed the title in first post to show mcbub is sticking to their word and replacing the tablet.

Glad to hear this is being resolved to your satisfaction. Thanks for the update.:cool:

Hamid339

Nov 29, 2012
Hello Mcbub,

I am facing a similar issue with McBUB. I have order an Andriod ([h=1]8 inch Android 2.3 Gingerbread Tablet PC Aishuo A820 SAMSUNG S5PV210 Cortex A8 1.2GHz 512MB/4GB Two-Point Touchscreen MID WIFI/Camera(CN104990) on November 20, 2012.[/h]My Order number is 1074306. I am trying to get an status on my order and did not get any response yet. Could you please take a look and let me know when I am gonna get my Tablet??
Regrads,

Hamid
)