Memo Tab HD7

gedi

Oct 29, 2013
Hello moderators,

MAybe it is time to make separate group for this model as 8 and 10 inch versions have? :)
Just a suggestion...
Thanks.

gedi

Oct 29, 2013
...thanks, and my first question: there is a Google Chrome browser [don't know why I don't like it :? ] and a Browser [no name]. Was trying to find out, but unlucky. Anyone knows what kind of browser is it and what is the difference from Chrome, if there are 2 of them?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm not familiar with that tablet and don't know which browser it comes with. Your question is in the right forum though:eek:, hopefully someone with that tablet will come along and be able to help you.

BTW You can install other browsers from Amazon or the Play Store if you don't like the stock one.

gedi

Oct 29, 2013
BTW You can install other browsers from Amazon or the Play Store if you don't like the stock one.

it is not that I don't like... just want to know the difference.
BTW, is Firefox avail for Android? That would be my best choice

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
...thanks, and my first question: there is a Google Chrome browser [don't know why I don't like it :? ] and a Browser [no name]. Was trying to find out, but unlucky. Anyone knows what kind of browser is it and what is the difference from Chrome, if there are 2 of them?

The blue globe is an Android default browser. You would think since it's a Google OS it would be Chrome, but it isn't. I don't use either of them so I'm not much more help.