Mic Stand Bracket for A500

stringbob

Oct 24, 2011
One of the beauties of a tablet is the ability to take the place of tons of lyrics books. As a performer, I take the tab and it becomes the lyrics book, with teleprompter included. I currently just set it on a music stand, but I'm concerned about security. The iPad users have after-market clips which attach to a mic stand and grab the iPad securely. Anyone know of such a device for the A500?

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
One of the beauties of a tablet is the ability to take the place of tons of lyrics books. As a performer, I take the tab and it becomes the lyrics book, with teleprompter included. I currently just set it on a music stand, but I'm concerned about security. The iPad users have after-market clips which attach to a mic stand and grab the iPad securely. Anyone know of such a device for the A500?
Now you got me thinking - you may have gerry-rig something for the meantime. How about adapting one of those lyric/song-sheet holders? You could design it so it fits snug and with rubber padding.

neuse

Feb 4, 2012
Thank you, concertmaster3! I received my universal swivel mount today. It rocks.

Sent from my MID7127 using Tapatalk

Dec 16, 2011
Neuse,

Do you think you could post a picture of your tablet in the holder?
And how easily does it rotate from different views?

Ron (And yaay for another NC Local!!)

jenningsmusic

Mar 16, 2012

What you are doing with your tablet is exactly what I want to do with mine. Could you give me some insight into how you do it? What app do you use? How do you get the lyric sheets in the app? Did you ever solve the stand/holder problem? Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.