micro SdHC 32gig CHEAP

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
JUst ordered a couple of sandisk 32 gig sd hc off ebay. One from China - $28 buy it now
And one from oz $15 buy it now with adapter. Free postage. Go to Ebay AU
(australia) type in 32 gig sd card and check 'em out. Australia is closer to china than anywhere else so we are used to dealing with them. No problems.
I hope the Hc cards are compatable with the superpad 10". just have to chance it.:confused:

Last edited:

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
Update.
Well I got an email from ebay loss prevention saying the $15 oz listing has been taken down and advised me to get my money back from paypal.
So I ordered another one from the chinese seller and also a kingston 256 gig mem usb stick for US$25 free postage.
I live in hope.

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
and die in despair. All have been delisted by ebay. Am now claiming money back from paypal. Thieving scum.
Not so appychappy

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
Got to buy what i can afford. I'm not going to miss out 'cos i'm a pensioner. life's too interesting.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Can you do some benchmarking on it? I'm curious what the read/write speeds are.

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
Don't know how actually. It has no brand name. - But - it works.
Have just received today finger trackball mouse and that works ok too.
If a thing works I'm happy.

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
I tried both these but the files are not recognised. Probably because they are windows apps

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
'Ang on I have a card slot on my laptop , I'll try that. Nope can't find it. I'll dig out my card reader later

tarakmehta

Feb 5, 2011
Could you let me know how to insert micro sd card in the sd slot . Do the metal contacts on micro sd card face the screen or face down towards the non-screen side ?