micro sdhc support?

BloodLust

Dec 20, 2010
Does anyone know if the G tab supports the newer Micro SDHC format? I looked on VS website for the specs but the don't clarify.

voyageurs60

Dec 27, 2010
Waiting patiently for my new micro SD - purchased a 16GB Patriot class 10... once I received, does anything have to be done to it or just "pop" it in the slot...

(remember my current 2GB has the gTab error - "Damaged SD Card", SD Card may have to be reformatted - gTab will not reformat the card... when I place in the adapter for PC - can see it fine - reformatted to FAT32 in the PC.... still no LUV from the gTab for sdCard2...

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Waiting patiently for my new micro SD - purchased a 16GB Patriot class 10... once I received, does anything have to be done to it or just "pop" it in the slot...

(remember my current 2GB has the gTab error - "Damaged SD Card", SD Card may have to be reformatted - gTab will not reformat the card... when I place in the adapter for PC - can see it fine - reformatted to FAT32 in the PC.... still no LUV from the gTab for sdCard2...

Before you do anything, put it in your PC and format it as FAT32. Do NOT do a quick format. Let the beast run the normal way. I did that before anything and havn't had a problem yet.