MID 8127 completly "dead" after successful 4.0-Upgrade

childintime

May 19, 2013
Hello!

I'm new to Android. Yesterday, I tried to upgrade to Android 4.0 following detailed instructions provided on Youtube and using the original upgrade files from cobygermany-site. Everything worked fine, and after the procedure, 4.0 was running ... until I shut the tab down. From that time on, every Start/Reset ended up in a kind of loop in the Android logo. I found some advice concerning fastboot and ADB, so I tried to reset the tab holding the buttons, it told me to attach it to the PC by USB, but it was not recognized as an USB-device by the PC.

Before the upgrade, my tab was not rooted and there were only a few apps installed (some games and some versions of playstore); the connection to the PC via USB had worked fine.

Is there any rescue?

TIA

ChildInTime

childintime

May 19, 2013
Hi!

Download this file: DepositFiles

Read the doc file and reflash your tablet.
Please post any results.

Hello!

Thank you for your answer.

Maybe I did not emphasize this enough in my first post: My tablet is not recegnized as an USB-Device, whereas the doc in your post required an USB-Connection between tab and PC.

Any help is welcome!

TIA

Peter

mixone

Mar 9, 2012
Hi!

Yes, I read.
You need to enter in FWDN mode to computer is detect your tablet in USB mode.
Try to keep pressed VOL+ button and press POWER button.
Try this method with each button, VOL- and POWER etc

vio_danciu

Nov 12, 2013
Hi,
I follow your instructions for my Coby 8127.
It was blocked on the android logo.
After installation of the firmware the tab starting and working, but it is impossible to use because the touch screen it is not, let say, synchronized with the icons. I must find another place to touch if i want to start an application. Most of the time it is impossible to find a place where you have to touch for different applications. Please help me if you have any ideas. My question is if the android image it is for this tab. I know that the MID8127 it is a clone of MP827.
Thank you in advance.