MID Andriod Tablet won't turn on after I turned it off and charged it?

puddin94

Dec 30, 2011
My tablet was working fine. I just got it for christmas. I was playing a game on it then I turned it off. About an hour later I tried to turn it back on and it was not doing anything but the small red light at the top was on. So I charged it for about an hour and tried to turn it back on and it still is not turning on. Any suggestions on what is wrong with it or what to do?

tamee

Jan 30, 2012
i have the exact same problem my screen isnt cracked or broken in any way but it wont turn on and its been working for a good month or so and its fully charged ive tried re-setting the device but still no form of imrovement although the device still makes the new email noise and everything :L could it be a motherboard i mean do they even have a motherboard or is it that the link between the screen and the device isnt in the right place if so what can i do and whats the best way to fix it ?

i would really like an answer thank-you much appreciated :) :confused:

J

jimbo7630

Not saying that this is a/the solution, but when I first got my first tablet I thought I had turned it off with a short press of the On/Off button -the green light was still on and a further short press only brought the screen on for a few seconds. by trial and error I found that it needed a long press to turn it off (with the screen showing Power Off). I suppose the question is, did you power off by touching the screen or simply by pressing the On/Off button?

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
My tablet does this from time to time. The not the same tablet as yours, but I plug the power cord back in and when the table reacts to the power cord I press the power button and it boots. It only does this though when the battery is about half used. Also be sure you are using the tablets charger and not one from your phone, phone chargers will fit but more often than not do not supply enough voltage to properly charge the tablet.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum