MID m806b

Amberfara

Nov 25, 2011
I purchased a MID m806b Android 2.2 Tablet today and I am not able to download any apps from the market. I registered with my gmail account, and can access the market and the apps fine, but during the download a message pops up and says "the application was unable to download". Can anyone help me? I am famliar with the Android market but unsure what is preventing these apps from downloading. Any help would be greatly appreciated! This is a Christmas gift for my daughter. Thanks in advance! Amber

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Amber, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I see you've already posted your question in the Q&A section where someone familiar with your tablet should see it and respond. Good luck!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jazz.Luv.Haters143, welcome to you as well and congratulations on the new Tablet.

nettech

Jan 26, 2012
I purchased a MID m806b Android 2.2 Tablet today and I am not able to download any apps from the market. I registered with my gmail account, and can access the market and the apps fine, but during the download a message pops up and says "the application was unable to download". Can anyone help me? I am famliar with the Android market but unsure what is preventing these apps from downloading. Any help would be greatly appreciated! This is a Christmas gift for my daughter. Thanks in advance! Amber

This worked for me.

1. Open the Market app and press the home button in the upper left corner of the screen to return to homepage.

2. Go to "Settings/Applications/Manage/Running

3. Press Market

4. Press "Clear Cache" (do not press clear data)

5. Press Force Stop

6. Return to Settings/Applications/Manage/Running

7. Press "Google Services Framework"

8. Press "Clear Data"

9. Press "Force Stop"

10. Go back to home screen and press the Market app to Start Google Market, and you will get an error message.

11. Shut off and turn the tablet back on. Once back in, the market should work. If you get an error message at this point, just wait a little longer and try again.

12. Everything should work at this point.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Nettech, welcome aboard. Glad you decided to become a member of the forum.