MID X5A USB-powered? And how about factory defaults?

Scooby_Doo

Jan 12, 2011
Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and also new to Android so excuse me if i sound like a noob :)

My manual states that the tablet can be powered by the provided USB-cable, in my case it does not.
I can acces my pc with this cable but the battery isn't being powered, am i doing something wrong or is this that doesn't work at all?

2nd question i would like to know is why resetting to factory defaults doesn't do anything?
All my wifi acces points and googleaccount still excist, maybe someone can explain this please.

Forgot to ask why Android market doesn't do anything?
Is it being updated?

Thanx in Advance.

Scooby_Doo

Jan 12, 2011
Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and also new to Android so excuse me if i sound like a noob :)

My manual states that the tablet can be powered by the provided USB-cable, in my case it does not.
I can acces my pc with this cable but the battery isn't being powered, am i doing something wrong or is this that doesn't work at all?

2nd question i would like to know is why resetting to factory defaults doesn't do anything?
All my wifi acces points and googleaccount still excist, maybe someone can explain this please.

Forgot to ask why Android market doesn't do anything?
Is it being updated?

Thanx in Advance.

Anyone?.............

Jul 30, 2011
Anyone?.............

X5a / X6d Factory Reset
The later versions of the X5a / X6d have a mechanical method of entering factory reset if you are unable to switch the device on and go through the android menu system.

Firstly, start with the device turned off.

Press and hold the Power button & Home key until you see the android logo with an inset exclamation mark.

Let go of the buttons and press the Menu button at which point you will have some options on screen.

Select factory reset and, once done, your tablet will turn off

Switch on again and allow to boot

Hope that helps

It worked for me

Stuart.freak666