MID1125 Stuck on Android Logo

amandakisu

Feb 24, 2013
Hi, I'm new here. I have a Coby Kyros MID1125-4G. I haven't done anything besides download a few apps and get a microSD card for extra storage. I haven't used my tablet in about a month so it died. I recharged it and started it and it loads the Coby logo, followed by the Android logo, but stops there. I've reset it multiple times with the paperclip method, let it run on the andriod logo until the beattery died again, and have try resetting it with my SD card and without. I've tried searching for how to fix this problem, but don't really understand what most of the threads are talking about. I hadn't tried to change anything about the system or market or anything. I did download the amazon app store and that's how I got most of my apps since the GetJar app program was pretty worthless. So if someone could help me out with how to fix my problem in the simplest way possible (again, I'm just a basic tablet user) that would be super helpful! Thank you!!

~Amanda

edielynne

Feb 19, 2014
There are certain buttons to boot into a recovery menu, and if you can do that it will give you the options to reset your data. I don't know the exact buttons but someone here must know. I am bumping your question to the top as I know this can be very frustrating. I'm stuck at the android logo as well but i have clockwork recovery installed and i am rooted. As soon as i find more info I will post to you in this thread. good luck!!! I am still waiting for a response to my post :)

edielynne

Feb 19, 2014
Found the reset keys on another forum: Try this...

To do Hard Reset Please Follow these Instructions:

>> Turn off tablet using Power Button

>> Now Press Volume Down+Home+Power Key together

>> Now tablet will start in Recovery Mode

>> Select Wipe/Factory Reset Option Using Power button Key.

>> Now Hard Reset is Done

>> And Tablet Will Reboot after Reset.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
981 views and nobody has an answer?

The thread you replied to is a year old. Most people don't reply to a thread that's more than about a week old on the assumption the person requesting help has either found it or has moved on. In this case, Amanda left the forum 4 days after posting the thread and never returned again. The views are from people browsing the forum since that time.