mid703 3g connection

rosco0907

Dec 26, 2011
I apologise in adavance for my complete ignorance of anything techy but I'm being forced out of the age of the dinosaur by an eight year old son! I have purchased a Mid703 android 2.2/2.3 and am completely lost when trying to connect to internet by 3G. I am told that I need to purchase a data sim to connect via 3G but I was under the impression that this was built in and was not something I needed to add on. Can anyone advise, please? Thank you.:confused:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Rosco, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new tablet. I see you're computer is connected to the internet via Sky Broadband, so I'd suggest you contact them to find out what options you have for connecting your tablet via 3G. If you have or get a wireless router, you'll be able to connect via WiFi at home and also wherever there are "HotSpots" in Scotland. To connect via 3G you will require 3G service similar to what you'd need for a cell phone. Also, I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section so others can make suggestions as well. Hope that helps.